Thursday, August 30, 2007

Help Wanted Among the Qlippits


I suppose I've had more jobs, and more kinds of jobs, than most. No straight line from high school to college and a career for me. In no particular order, I've been a dishwasher, teacher, auto mechanic, forklift operator, truck driver, landscape laborer, programmer, door-to-door salesman, animal manager, director of software development, proofreader, consultant (whatever that is), CTO, typesetter, and, they tell me, CEO - but never a Community Evangelist, at least not by title.

So now I have the pleasure of offering a few of the right people a job that I have never done myself, but sounds like more fun than any of them I've ever had. Play the Qlippit below for the job description. If you know of anyone who fits the bill - creative, energetic, clear, communicative and connected (it doesn't hurt if they have a zillion friends on Facebook, MySpace, etc) to folks who could really have some fun and get some good out of QlipBoard - please send them my way. This is a spare time (which could be full time), $25/hour (more than 10X what I used to make as a typesetter for the Dandy Dime want ad newspaper in Tucson!!!), work at home gig. A lively Qlippit sent to jobs@qlipmedia.com will do the trick.

http://www.qlipmedia.com/ShowQlippit.php?ID=73f4800270ee8780cdec0ea3c44107d2aacf8fff8ec81bb19be1f8fd866bfaa1









- Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

(Thanks for the job)

:)

Lewis